- 2 english cucumbers (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 Tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Thai Chili infused Plum Vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place cucumber slices in colander. Sprinkle with salt, toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, for dressing, stir vinegar, dill, sugar and pepper in large bowl until sugar is dissolved.Drain cucumbers well, pat dry. Add cucumbers to dressing and stir to blend. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours, serve cold.
Thanks to Bree’s mom Judi for this recipe!